A majority of the members of LL946, Aerojet Rocketdyne Sacramento Facility, who voted, voted for contract ratification.
Aerojet Rocketdyne Negotiations Highlights
Below are the highlights of which your negotiations committee negotiated, subject to your ratification:
• 3 year contract
• GWI; 3.5% in the first year, which will take effect May 13th, and 2% for each of the following years
• Shift differential; Swing shift will receive an additional $.50 cents, and graveyard $.75 cents
• Added two extra days for bereavement; now totaling 5 days
• Holidays relatively unchanged
• Bargaining unit vacation unchanged
• Members who work fuel mix and grind will receive an extra $2.00 per hour
• SA-15 increased voluntary layoff out of seniority from 5% to 10%
• Ratification bonus of $3,500.00 to be paid within 15 days after ratification
• Lab Techs will receive a substantial increase and be classified into 1) Test Operations, and 2) Quality Assurance. There are now two levels for each; 1) Technicians [labor grade 13], and 2) Senior Technician [labor grade 18].
• All members will recieve$1,500.00 per each full or partial year of service upon layoff. Pay will be no less than $6,000.00; with a cap of $47,000.00
• Current Medical, Dental, and Vision will continue for four (4) months after the termination date; and after such continuation period, COBRA will be offered for an additional 18 months
• The current Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) will not be denied for any general education or non-specific occupational education while employed. In addition, and for a period not to exceed two (2) years after termination date, the company will reimburse up to $4,000.00 for textbook and other related materials
• The company will pay for a one day workshop (utilizing “Right Choice”), on resume preparation, career research, interviewing preparation, etc.
In Solidarity, Your Negotiating Committee
Working People Standing Together